US Department of Labor - DASI Solutions Industrial Design Technician Apprenticeship Program
DASI and Focus: HOPE are teaming up to help build a stronger workforce for the engineering and manufacturing industry with the DASI Solutions Industrial Design Technician Apprenticeship Program. This program was designed to provide the training companies need to fill the skills gap in Michigan.
This full Apprenticeship Training Program may not be as expensive as you think!
Thanks to the U.S. Department of Labor, there are workforce development grants available that could save you up to 50%. Call us at (888) 327-2974 ext 1174 to see if your workers are eligible!
DASI Solutions Apprenticeship Facts
- Help recruit and develop a highly skilled, more productive workforce.
- Reduce turnover costs due to increased employee retention and loyalty.
- DASI works with you to take full advantage of funding to off-set training costs.
- NO PAPERWORK! DASI handles all the reporting to the Department of Labor for the Industrial Design Technician Apprenticeship Program.
- DASI's program prepares students to take the Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert exam - an internationally-recognized certification held by fewer than 2,500 people around the world.
Working with DASI Solutions as a Registered Apprenticeship Employer partner, you are responsible for recruiting and leading apprentices as they learn and complete 4,000 hours of on-the-job training in a two-year program.
DASI Solutions will be there to help you and your employee through every step of the process.
DASI Solutions' Apprenticeship Program is authorized by the U.S. Department of Labor as recognized by the states of Michigan and Indiana.