The User Group forum is a great place to network and meet others who are like-minded and can share their experience and questions to benefit everyone.
There are highly skilled users as well as newbies to the fold. The topics discussed are current and relevant to design practices and situations that most users face everyday. As a "User Group" we are organized to most benefit exactly that -- you the user. We invite your suggestions on how to make the meetings better and how best to serve the interest of the end users.
WHEN: Wednesday September 13th - Registration (Click Here)
WHERE: 10100 SMC Blvd., Noblesville, IN 46060 (Driving Directions)
- 4:30 Registration Networking and refreshments
- 5:00 General Meeting- Peter
- 5:05 Avelino Rochino. The nuts and bolts of SOLIDWORKS Certification and a sample exam-
" Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Drawing Tools (CSWPA-DT)"
- 6:15 Food (SWUGN Sponsored)
- 7:00 Brandon Nelms. Your innovative designs will not get to market without communicating it to Manufacturing, Management, and Marketing. Here is one of the Technical Communication tools that can clarify this information in its simplest form to everyone- "SOLIDWORKS Composer"
- 8:00 Door Prizes and group photo
- 8:15 SMC Plant tour.
CONTACT: Peter Fischer