Darin is the most senior member on DASI’s technical team. He has been with DASI since 1997. He is passionate about SOLIDWORKS and is unofficially their #1 fan. Darin received his Bachelor of Science in Engineering Graphics from Western Michigan University (on golf scholarship).
View Technical (How To Articles) Written by Darin
Darin is a home renovation junkie. After finishing up a master bedroom/bathroom remodel project by adding a sauna as the icing on the cake, Darin took a couple months away from projects before staring an amazing Chicken Coop build. In the spring of 2016, he will again show his DIY skills with a grand Tree House, modeled up first in SOLIDWORKS, of course! :-) He enjoys golf and fishing, but mostly spending time with his 2 girls. Darin and his wife embrace a healthy lifestyle and have continued to exercise regularly for 6 years now.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Digital Presentation Professional (CSDPP) *NEW! Darin is the first to complete this certification 2017
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE)
- SOLIDWORKS Elite AE
- SOLIDWORKS Certified Instructor (CSWP)
- Certified for Support on 3DVIA Composer, Simulation, Enterprise PDM and PDM Workgroup
- Repeat champion in the SOLIDWORKS Reseller Model Mania Competition (2000 & 2008) 3rd Place 2017
- 10th in Digital Content 2017 SOLIDWORKS WORLD
- Rated as the best "What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2012" Presentation Richard Doyle, Manger of SOLIDWORKS User Groups. >> Read Full Article
"I didn't miss a single "What's New" presentation – yep, I saw it done 10 times. Every presentation had something a little different (tag team sessions, a Jeopardy theme, a newscast format), and they were all very good. One session stood out among the rest however…Darin Grosser – Auburn Hills, Michigan Darin did all three hours by himself, and the energy and enthusiasm he displayed was fantastic. He didn't miss a beat and kept the crowd interested and entertained." - Richard Doyle, Manager of SOLIDWORKS User Groups