A self-study guide to improving your large assembly productivity with SOLIDWORKS software.
Basic experience with the SOLIDWORKS software
Experience with the Windows® operating system
Learn the tools and techniques to more efficiently design large assemblies and projects using SOLIDWORKS. Learn at your own speed as you explore the different elements that comprise efficient assemblies.
- Unlock the full power of SOLIDWORKS tools and techniques to more efficiently design large assemblies with the helpful instructions and tips available only from technical training experts on staff with Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS Corporation.
- Explore the elements that make assemblies more efficient and the practices that can speed up your work.
- Examine the different hardware choices that contribute to a more productive design environment.
- Learn at your own pace – review each lesson as often as you want or quickly move on to the next lesson.
- Follow along with more than 100 full - color images and screen captures that serve as easy-to understand visual cues.