SOLIDWORKS users in Louisville/Southern Indiana and surrounding areas with the purpose of networking, meeting to exchange tips, tricks, information and ideas.
WHEN: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 | 6:00 pm - 8:45 pm
WHERE: Samtec | 520 Park East Blvd | New Albany, IN 47150 | Directions
CONTACT: Bryan Ray or Travis Newton RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6:00 pm - Registration, Networking, Dinner
- 6:25 pm - Open Meeting and Open Floor Discussion
- 6:30 pm - Chris Snider, CATI, Field Technical Services
- 7:15 pm - Break
- 7:30 pm - Todd Blacksher, TMCO INC, Design Engineer
- SLUGME 2017 – All The Small Things: The majority of the presentation will be spent working in SOLIDWORKS, and showing tips and tricks that people may or may not know about. Keyboard Shortcuts, User Interface, Sheet Metal, Weldments, Templates, and Custom Properties are just a few of the things on the menu.
- 8:30 pm - Wrap Up and Door Prizes (You must RSVP to be entered into the door prize drawing)
Email for Bryan: bryan.Ray@samtec.com
Email for Travis: email@example.com