Technical Support Engineer
Marty began his career in manufacturing as a tool and Die apprentice at Federal Signal. Marty then was hired by Watlow which began his drafting career he was introduced to SOLIDWORKS and in 2006 started designing products until 2012. At that time Powell industries picked him up to design large bus duct installations using his knowledge of SOLIDWORKS and then Inventor. He was approached by a VAR in 2014 (Graphic Systems Corp) and worked for them as technical support engineer until coming on board with DASI in August of 2017. Marty has an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science, majoring in drafting and design from the College of DuPage.
Marty and his wife Mari married 15 years, currently living in Chicago and relocating to Arizona, enjoy games of all varieties, board games, roll playing games, video games, etc. Marty is a huge movie buff and enjoys all genre, especially Horror and Sci-fiction. Marty also enjoys Science fiction novels and loves going to conventions for comics and games. Marty's latest pet is a Russian tortoise named Panzer. Marty is a self-proclaimed animal lover.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Specialist Inspection (CSWS-I)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Specialist PDM (CSWS-D)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Specialist Mechanical Design ( CSWS-MD)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Surfacing (CSWPA-SU)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Specialist Tech Support Onboarding (CSWS-TSO)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Sheet Metal (CSWPA-SM)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Mold Tools (CSWPA-MT)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Weldments (CSWPA-WD)
One thing he cannot live without: Pizza
Favorite Author: Larry Niven, William Gibson and Frank Herbert