John is an integral part of the DASI technical team. His expertise is in mold, die, sheet metal and welding. He was one for the first Certified SOLIDWORKS Experts in Michigan. He is also very knowledgeable of CNC machining. Lately, he can be found installing EPDM at many customer locations. He has been with DASI since 2007. John has Associate degrees in Die Design and Product Development from Macomb Community College.
View Technical (How To Articles) Written by John
John enjoys building and playing guitars, riding motorcycles, breaking and fixing 4x4s, and working out. Spends his off time with friends and family, raising a step son and young daughter.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE)
- SOLIDWORKS Elite AE (CSSP)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- SOLIDWORKS Certified Instructor (CSWI)
- Certified Support Technician on SOLIDWORKS, Simulation, Flow Simulation, Enterprise PDM, PDM Workgroup, Composer, Electrical and Plastics