Program Development Manager
Royce heads up many of the implementations of SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM for DASI Solutions and specializes in more complex integrations. In addition to implementation, support, and training on the PDM products that DASI Solutions provides, Royce also develops custom applications that integrate with SOLIDWORKS, EPDM, and other business systems for customers and for DASI itself. Royce has been with DASI since 2002. Royce earned a Bachelor degree in Music Composition and Theory from Michigan State University.
View Technical (How To Articles) Written by Royce
Royce composes instrumental music and enjoys listening to and performing in ensembles on bassoon. Other interests include art, astronomy, photography, and reading. Royce and his wife welcomed their first child in July 2012.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Support Technician
- Certified Enterprise PDM Support Technician
- Certified Enterprise PDM Professional
- Certified Workgroup PDM Support Technician
- DriveWorks Certified Application Engineer