Technical Resource Manager
(800) 276-6340 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jerald joined the DASI Team in 2004. He started his career at DASI on our Sales team which provided him great insight to customer needs and concerns. He transitioned over to our Technical Support Division and for over 10 years has been an integral part of the team. He is passionate about providing excellent customer service and technical support, maintaining consistency and solutions from the mundane serial number look up to complex advanced support that our customers have been able to count on. Jerald is also responsible for reviewing all technical content that is submitted for our Training and DASI’s Knowledge Base
. Jerald is proud of his Technicians on how hard they work and go above and beyond ensuring we have the most credible experts in the SOLIDWORKS Suite.
View Technical (How To Articles) Written by Jerald
Interests: Jerald is an avid Detroit/Michigan State sports fan. When the games aren't on, he's in the woods or on the water enjoying Michigan's hunting and fishing seasons. Jerald and his wife have two children.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE)
- SOLIDWORKS Elite AE (CSSP)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- SOLIDWORKS Certified Instructor (CSWI)
- Certified for Support on SOLIDWORKS, Simulation, Enterprise PDM, PDM Workgroup and 3DVia Composer