I started working for DDi (now DASI Solutions) in May 2015. Before working for DDI, I was in the engineering/manufacturing industry since 2008. I started in the industry on the assembly floor and machine shop. Then I was given the opportunity to be a draftsman. While attending college I had the privilege to work for multiple companies, and excel in experience with SOLIDWORKS and other CAD software. After completing college and earning my AS in Computer Aided Drafting & Design, I worked in positions as a CAD Administrator, Mechanical Engineer, and Technical Engineer. My current position at DASI is an Applications Engineer offering tech support and facilitating SOLIDWORKS training for the Fresno and Sacramento offices.
View Technical (How To Articles) Written by Peter
Happily married to wife Katie, and have a daughter named Zoey (2/2016). Outside of work, I do engineering and design consulting, as well as offer 3D printing. When I am not doing SOLIDWORKS/engineering related activities, I love playing music. I am a strings musician, my main instruments are violin, guitar, viola, bass, and mandolin. I have done several recording sessions for video games and TV shows. I have also had the privilege to play several concerts with well-known musicians. Other activities I enjoy are fishing, kayaking, flying, riding motorcycles, being at the beach, playing computer games, and doing home improvement projects.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional - Advanced Sheet Metal (CSWPA-SM)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional - Advanced Surfacing (CSWPA-SU)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional - Advanced Mold Tools (CSWPA-MT)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional - Advanced Drawing Tools (CSWPA-DT)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional - Advanced Weldments (CSWPA-WD)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Specialist - Training Mechanical Design 2016 (CSWS-TMD16)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert - Mechanical Design (CSWE)
Can't Live Without: Playing Music
Favorite Quote: "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4