Electrical Application Specialist
With a BSEE from Lawrence Technical University and diverse work experience, I joined the DASI team in April 2013. When I graduated college, I left to travel the world, designing customized heat treat furnaces. I was involved in these projects from design through installation (cradle to grave). Moving to a minority owned engineering firm, I was assigned to the Big 3 automotive companies to work in Stamping, focusing on automation and presses. I then joined Chrysler at the Sterling Stamping plant as the Lead Controls Engineer and held that position for over ten years. Moving to Ford, I worked as a Controls Engineer for the Woodhaven Stamping plant prior to joining DASI.I joined DASI for a great work atmosphere and the ability to sell and support SOLIDWORKS; “I absolutely love my job!”
View Technical (How To Articles) Written by Cheri
Cheri's dogs Basha, Willow, and Yukon are unbelievably spoiled…rightly so. Anything outdoors like fishing, hiking, and camping are also attractive. Construction is another favorite pastime (as long as she does not get hurt!). She spends her free time with her husband on the Northwest side of the state, near Traverse City, where her family resides. If you ever venture to Elk Rapids, Michigan, stop by and see the Guntzviller Taxidermy! On a more personal note, Cheri married Ted Miesen this year! We have an awesome time with our family and friends. Emilee Miesen, Ted’s 13 year old daughter is an absolute blessing to our family. She is a wonderful treasure to us both!.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Presenter (CSPP)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Electrical Specialist (CSWS-E17-18)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Specialist Trainer - Electrical (CSWS-TMD)
- "Do what makes you Happy..."
- "Be with those who make you Smile…"
- "Laugh as much as you Breathe…"
- "Love as long as you Live.” Unknown
- “Only she who attempts the absurd, can achieve the impossible.” Unknown
- “Let’s begin by taking a smallish nap or two.” Winnie the Pooh
- “Wag, and the world wags with you. Howl, and they put you outside.” Lady and the Tramp