San Diego, California
Quinton joined Digital Dimensions (now DASI Solutions) as a part time support technician during his college years. After graduating, he went into industry for a short time but eventually returned in 2003 to the Tech Support department and has been with the company ever since. Over the years he has been involved in all aspects of the SOLIDWORKS product line, but currently spends most of his time on Data Management support and services.
View Technical (How To Articles) Written by Quinton
- BS Mechanical Engineering (San Diego State University)
- SOLIDWORKS Elite Application Engineer
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructor (CSWI)
- And many more SOLIDWORKS software certifications...
Interests: Quinton is always up to talk tech and research the latest software or hardware technologies. He enjoys science fiction TV and movies. He loves to travel and hang out with family and friends.