SOLIDWORKS enables you to animate your design in order to explain its function and assembly, as well as how it fits with related products. Showing a video is an extremely powerful way to communicate across languages and between technical and nontechnical people.
SOLIDWORKS animation tools include:
- Fast, easy animation creation—software developed for the designer/engineer, and does not require an animator
- Timeline-based animation creation
- Exploded view animation to help explain assembly/disassembly
- SOLIDWORKS motion controls to rotate, slide, and move components as needed
- Video output, frame rate, and other controls
- Save video for viewing by others