The User Group forum is a great place to network and meet others who are like-minded and can share their experience and questions to benefit everyone.
There are highly skilled users as well as newbies to the fold. The topics discussed are current and relevant to design practices and situations that most users face everyday. As a "User Group" we are organized to most benefit exactly that -- you the user. We invite your suggestions on how to make the meetings better and how best to serve the interest of the end users.
WHEN: April 10, 2019 @ 4:30 PM
WHERE: MCL Cafeteria
- 4:30 PM: Networking and Refreshments
- 5:00 PM: General Meeting - Peter
- 5:10 PM: Presentation: "The Three Envelopes" by Brandon Nelms, CATI
90% of the time when I get called in to consult on SOLIDWORKS problems I can put 3 envelopes on the table and the answer to the problem is in one of 3 envelopes.
- 6:15 PM: Food
- 6:45 PM: Presentation: "Getting the Most out of SOLIDWORKS 2019" by Todd Myers, Fisher Unitech
- 8:00 PM: Door prizes & group photo
CONTACT: Peter Fischer