LOCATIONS: All Offices
We have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our growing organization and Application Engineering team. As an Application Engineer, your primary responsibility is to work with clients, both new and existing, to explore and understand the benefits of SOLIDWORKS design software, and other accompanying software applications. The successful candidate will have a solution-based approach to solving customer requirements. Must be comfortable presenting at the both the executive level as well as the engineering level.
- Perform standard and custom product demonstrations for new and existing customers.
- Perform classroom and on-site training for all aspects of SOLIDWORKS and the accompanying products.
- Conduct pre- and post-sales webinars informing users of the benefits of SOLIDWORKS, Simulation, and PDM.
- Manage small implementations for SOLIDWORKS and PDM.
- Provide comprehensive customer technical support via phone, web, and on-site.
- Expand your own job knowledge & skill set through ongoing training and personal development activities.
- Report activities and results to your manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or CSWP and equivalent professional experience.
- 2 or more years of direct industry experience.
- Active/working knowledge of SOLIDWORKS 3D Design Software.
- Knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office, and related client and web based software applications.
- 3 or more solid employment references from relevant sources.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- An attitude/personality others describe as self-motivated, driven, and eager to learn.
- An ability to work well in a team environment with fellow engineers, sales team, and customers.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation with the ability for overnight travel.
DASI Solutions is a Value Added Reseller of SOLIDWORKS solutions and third party software products covering the states of Michigan, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Arizona & parts of California. Our customers are typically anyone who develops a product – from a one-off tool or piece of machinery to a mass produced consumer product. We have a great company atmosphere where there are many opportunities for individual, career and professional growth. We believe in continuous improvement through employee training and coaching programs.
COMPENSATION: Base + possible bonuses. Commensurate with experience.
Apply online or e-mail resumes to…