LOCATIONS: All Offices
Due to our continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our technical software sales organization to assist with business development. As a Solutions Specialist, the primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships at current clients. You will sell the benefits of SOLIDWORKS software, and other third party solutions. Sales activities include; prospecting, qualification of opportunities, demonstrations, executive-level presentations and the creation of effective proposals. You will work daily with personnel from DASI Solutions and SOLIDWORKS toward achieving assigned sales quotas and other monthly key performance measurements.
- Bring leading edge technology solutions to the design and manufacturing industry in a rapidly evolving market.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Develop prospects through event-based activities, marketing campaigns, lead follow up, cold-calling, and networking.
- Manage the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed monthly forecasts.
- Maintain accurate electronic records utilizing our CRM system.
- Expand your own job knowledge & skill set through ongoing training.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 3 or more years of direct B2B sales experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of building a pipeline of opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and prospecting related activities.
- Solution-based approach to solving customer requirements
- Comfort selling at the executive and engineering levels.
- An attitude/personality others describe as self-motivated, driven, or competitive.
- Ability to navigate gate-keepers, utilize skills to overcome objections, and keep the sales process moving forward.
- Formalized / Accredited sales training a strong plus.
DASI Solutions is a Value Added Reseller of SOLIDWORKS solutions and third party software products covering the states of Michigan, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Arizona & parts of California. Our customers are typically anyone who develops a product – from a one-off tool or piece of machinery to a mass produced consumer product. We have a great company atmosphere where there are many opportunities for individual, career and professional growth. We believe in continuous improvement through employee training and coaching programs.
COMPENSATION: Base + bonus/commission commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail resumes to…