LOCATION: All offices
If you have a passion for cool technology, engaging with customers and prospects, and working in a team environment then we may be a fit for each other. Due to our continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our technical software sales organization to assist with business development. As a Digital Solutions Specialist you work in our team-based setting to engage in sales opportunities with customers and prospects in all ways digital.
What that really means is that you will be responsible for follow up and engagement with daily inbound leads, as well as executing on outbound prospecting campaigns in order to generate opportunities for either direct sales engagement by you, or by other Specialists on the team.
REQUIREMENTS / RESPONSIBILITES:
- Partner with other team members, Sales & Technical, to create, qualify and close sales opportunities
- Develop new opportunities through efficient and effective lead engagement, outbound campaigns, and other prospecting related activities
- Utilize technology sources to engage with new prospects within existing account base, as well as prospective clients
- Outbound prospecting to drive attendance to local technical events and workshops
- Participate in professional development - training, development exercises, role-play, etc.
- Perform other miscellaneous office duties for event and office coordination
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
- 2 or more years of B2B sales or prospecting related experience.
- Collegiate work or Bachelor’s Degree a strong plus.
- Able to work well in a team environment is required, not recommended
- Experience selling "digitally" using tools like Webex or GoToMeeting a strong plus
- Ability to develop solid product knowledge to properly position solutions
- An attitude others might describe as self-motivated, positive and driven.
- Excellent phone and computer skills (written and verbal)
- Formalized / Accredited sales training a strong plus
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding activity related targets on a consistent basis
- Maintain accurate electronic records utilizing our CRM system.
DASI Solutions is a Value Added Reseller of SOLIDWORKS solutions and third party software products covering the states of Michigan, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Arizona & parts of California. Our customers are typically anyone who develops a product – from a one-off tool or piece of machinery to a mass produced consumer product. We have a great company atmosphere where there are many opportunities for individual, career and professional growth. We believe in continuous improvement through employee training and coaching programs.
COMPENSATION: Base + bonus/commission commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail resumes to…