FOCUS: SOLIDWORKS Solutions and Product Data Management
LOCATION: Pontiac MI
We have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our growing organization and Applications/Services Engineering team. The initial role will start with Technical Support for the SOLIDWORKS line of products, focusing on Product Data Management. Growth opportunities would include joining the services team for onsite technical service. The successful candidate will have a solution-based approach to solving customer requirements with a strong background in IT/Data Management. A Microsoft SQL and Active Directory background a plus.
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology (IT) or CSWP and equivalent professional experience.
- 2 or more years of direct industry experience.
- Active/working knowledge of File Structure/Data Management
- Active/working knowledge of SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management a plus
- Knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office, and related client and web based software applications.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- An attitude/personality others describe as self-motivated, driven, and eager to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with engineers, sales team, and customers.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: (Expected 3 – 6 month ramp up)
- Provide comprehensive customer technical support via phone, web, and onsite.
- Certification in SOLIDWORKS and Product Data Management
- Expand your own job knowledge & skill set through ongoing training and personal development activities.
- Report activities and results to your manager.
SERVICES GROWTH: (Expected 1 Year + ramp up)
- Manage Implementations for SOLIDWORKS and PDM.
- Execute onsite software service work including multi-site upgrades.
- Accurately scope services for quoting purposes.
- Perform data migrations from other CAD and PDM systems.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license, with the ability for overnight travel, predominantly in the Midwest.
ABOUT US: DASI Solutions is a Value Added Reseller of SOLIDWORKS solutions and third party software products covering the states of Michigan, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Arizona & parts of California. Our customers are typically anyone who develops a product – from a one-off tool or piece of machinery to a mass produced consumer product. We have a great company atmosphere where there are many opportunities for individual, career and professional growth. We believe in continuous improvement through employee training and coaching programs.
COMPENSATION: Base + possible bonuses. Commensurate with experience.
Apply online or e-mail resumes to…