The group is independent and run by the users. Our goal is provide the best combination of educational presentations to serve all its members.
Before and after each meeting there will be online surveys. On the surveys, there will be multiple choice questions about what topics will be discussed for future meetings. The user group will be directed towards what group wants.
Increase the skill level of its members using SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD …Have its members network, make new contacts, friends all having in common: SOLIDWORKS Help its members, in regards to implementing the software, accessories and hardware Provide resources for the members to make the user more knowledgeable.
There are no membership dues ~ the group is informal. There will be no treasury, minutes or rules of order. There will be a topical presentation(s) lasting one to two hours. Topics will usually be intermediate to advance skill level.
WHEN: Thursday, March 21
WHERE: Fanuc Robotics America | 3900 W Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills Michigan 48309
DETAILS: Free Meeting | Free Lunch | Giveaways | Learn about SOLIDWORKS
- 11:30 am - Doors Open
- 11:30 am - 12:15 pm - Lunch and Networking
- 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm - Building the Future of STEM for Less than 20 Dollars - Danielle Boyer, InVanse Technologies
- 1:45 pm - 2:00 pm - Break & Networking
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm - Forward Camera Testing Machine - John Darnbrooke, Oneida Tool
- 3:30 pm - 3:45 pm - Giveaways & Wrap Up
Click Here to register for the meeting.