SOLIDWORKS Routing let’s you:
- Generate and run rectangular (or other non-round) route sections using the same familiar SOLIDWORKS Routing user interface
- Select from various standard route and sub-route types such as Ducting/Trunking, Cable Tray, and Ribbon Cable
- Leverage the ‘User Defined’ route type for HVAC, Conveyors, space planning, etc.
- Leverage initial Design Libraries for building additional libraries of rectangular sections
- Automatically insert rectangular elbows and other fitting as you sketch your route paths
- Automatically update the BOM for your route, including all fittings and sections, as you design