The first 3D mechanical design software in the For Dummies book series, now available.
SOLIDWORKS software is the first 3D mechanical design solution invited into the For Dummies pantheon, a milestone that promises to expand the world's 3D computer-aided design (CAD) community and transform everyday users into power users. Written in the series' signature conversational style, SOLIDWORKS for Dummies is an ideal resource for seasoned AutoCAD® 2D users, SOLIDWORKS newbies, and long-time SOLIDWORKS users alike.
- Setting up SOLIDWORKS software
- Using templates
- Sketching, assembling, and creating drawings
- Editing drawings
- Printing and plotting drawings
- Reviewing drawings
- Automating the drawing process
- Leveraging existing designs
- Collaborating with team members
Includes a companion CD with tutorials and demos. Buy from Amazon.