Since 2005 NISWUG (Northern Indiana SOLIDWORKS Users Group) has been providing user centered meetings with outstanding technical content to SOLIDWORKS users residing in the 219, 574, 269 and 260 area codes.
NISWUG holds four meetings a year. Please emailto: email@example.com for additional information, request to be added to email list or to RSVP for the next meeting. We always welcome suggestions for meeting presentation subjects and locations.
WHEN: November 15, 2017 | 5:30pm - 8:45pm
WHERE: 404 North Pointe Blvd | Elkhart Indiana 46514
CONTACT: Peggy Frantz or Dennis Ralston Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5:30 – 6:15: Registration / Social / Networking / Food
- 6:15 – 7:15: 3D Printing Darin Grosser – Elite Engineer DASI Solutions
- Darin will cover the evolutions of 3D printers, different methods and materials used to build parts and tips on designing a part with 3D printing in mind. Darin will have his personal 3D printer at the meeting to demo while presenting.
- Darin is the most senior member on DASI’s technical team. He has been with DASI since 1997. He is passionate about SOLIDWORKS and is unofficially their #1 fan.
- 7:15 – 7:30: BREAK
- 7:30 – 8:30: SLUGME 2017 – ALL The Small Things Todd Blacksher – Lincoln Nebraska
- Todd is a User Group Leader and the mastermind behind SLUGME.
- Majority of the presentation will be spent working in SolidWorks and showing tips and tricks that people may or may not know about. Keyboard Shortcuts, User Interface, Sheet Metal, Weldments, Templates and Custom properties are just a few of the things on the menu.
- 8:30 – 8:45: Meeting wrap up & giveaways.