We are dedicated to helping you design better products with the latest software enhancements, technical support and more. 90% of the functionality enhancements added to DS SOLIDWORKS products are customer driven.
Some 'Value Added Resellers' charge extra to provide you with technical support. We believe that if you commit to us for a full years subscription service, you deserve top notch support for your software investment. OVER 90% of our customers renew their subscription service annually.
Why Subscription Services?
- Receive major upgrades for SOLIDWORKS software and add-on products in the SOLIDWORKS portfolio released during the respective subscription term.
- All SOLIDWORKS and Service/Innovation Packs are downloadable from the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal at any time.
- Comprehensive 24/7 online web access to download priority enhancements and service packs via the Customer Portal (new service packs are available approximately every 4-8 weeks).
- Easy 24-hour access to SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base for online technical tips and white papers covering all primary product functions.
- Access to the MySOLIDWORKS portal for all users. MySOLIDWORKS includes useful videos for users as well as one stop access to all relevant content of the DASI Solutions social channels. *MySOLIDWORKS Professional Subscription available for additional purchase.
- One free CSWP or CSWA Exam per SOLIDWORKS License, per Subscription Service Term. Additional details can be found at: Click Here
- Technical Support: Unlimited telephone and email technical support services provided by DASI Solutions. Support access is provided M-F from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Guidance on how-to instruction via direct personal access on how to do a specific task. We reserve the right to recommend training as the best solution for individuals who’ve not attended formal training related to the issue(s) in question.
- Web based remote support is employed whenever possible for one on one remote visualization.
- Technical issues not directly resolved by DASI Solutions are submitted directly to SOLIDWORKS on the customer’s behalf. They will be assigned a “SR” (Service Request) number by SOLIDWORKS. The status can be tracked via that number using the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal.
- Software update training provided by DASI Solutions with every major SOLIDWORKS release. Onsite update training available upon request.
- Software update training also reproduced via webinar for users unable to attend live training sessions. These are archived on the DASI Solutions website.
- Quarterly wellness visit (Subscription Mentoring) available for each customer upon request.
- Submit product enhancements requests via access through the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal site.
- Integrated access to 3D Content Central within the SOLIDWORKS environment.
- Access to additional Subscription Service offerings, as they become available. All product and service offerings can be reviewed at the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal site.
- Access to SOLIDWORKS webcasts that cover a variety of productivity tips and product topics.
- Free Manufacturing Network listing for your company. Market your company’s products and/or services to 1000’s of other SOLIDWORKS companies and users.
Subscription Service business practices:
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, as per Section 4 of the SOLIDWORKS license agreement, the term of this service runs for one year from the first day of the month following the date you ordered the subscription service.
We at DASI are wholly committed to adding value to your Subscription Service investment. DASI is dedicated to helping your organization achieve the full benefits of increased productivity and return on investment that membership in the SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service program provides. If at any time you should have any questions, our door is always open. Please feel free to call, email, or even stop by.
lways open. Please feel free to call, email, or even stop by.